Consulting has significant experience providing economic and statistical analysis in major class-action discrimination cases, notably in the areas of Employment and Civil Rights litigation.
Whether to be used in support of expert testimony or in non-discoverable pre-trial analysis used to assess the strengths and weakness of claims, a comprehensive statistical analysis of trial data is essential to the success of any discrimination case.
Our consulting team for jury selection services has experience conducting economic and statistical analysis on a variety of multi-million dollar class-action trials, including wrongful termination, hiring and promotional discrimination, compensation discrimination, and racial profiling.
Please contact ryan abrams lawyer or follow the links to learn more.
- All the hardware needed for digital presentation of evidence in trial, including: 110” projection screen, Mitsubishi projector, ELMO, remote control equipment, laptops, mobile printers, scanners, and CD burners
- In-court video presentation and digitizing of depositions (with scrolling text), 3D video and animated presentations, conversion from VHS to digital format
- Digital scanning of all exhibits
- Computer deposition organization software
- Mobile trial support team and technology
If you’d like to be referred to a Montgomery County divorce attorney, don’t be afraid to contact us.